Public Dissentiment

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Jan 28 03:44:30 PST 2017

> On Jan 27, 2017, at 8:34 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 17:23:36 -0500
> John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> /snip
>
>    I'll reply to your message later, but there's something I feel
>    curious about right now.
>
>    Do you think that the people who run the US central bank (or
>    any other central bank), and all the 'economists' from 'very
>    important' universities who take central banks and money
>    printing for granted, are 'scientists'? Are so called
>    'keynesian' 'economists' 'scientists'?

No. It's a "field" that can be gamed and manipulated using analytical techniques, but fundamentally it would fall more in line as a form of sociology or some other study of people. Economic policy is dictated by the barrel of the gun, rules and charters and guidelines written out by corporate interests and enforced by the various governments in a very transparent attempt at keeping the rich man (and nation) rich and the poor man (and nation) poor. I have no deep understanding or insights on this subject (nor much interest) but these are the thoughts off the top of my head.