Trump and election fraud - fake news

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:52:00 PST 2017

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:57 PM, booty <fapspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > On Sat, Jan 21 2017 16:40:41 -1600
> > Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Another email account to be blocked, Mirimir and John. I don't know if
> you remember,
> > but Zzz created this account months ago to spread Russian fake news and
> conspiracy
> > theories against the USA. Same server, same writing, same sh_t, aff...
> Stupid trolls
>
> More snitching and blaming.
>
> You must find good company amongst the "John Youngs" on this list.

​
It would be a honor for me.  I do respect and admire John Young and I am
sure I would be in good company, Zenaan.  You, instead, are a childish
looser, a disgusting spammer who nobody wants nearby and will never
respect. ​

About the another disgusting message...  Yes, I am dying in this exact
moment.  Also you, did you know?  Probably not.  Hey, you are a very
slo-o-o-w-w-w creature, not much smart or intelligent, so I will give you a
good tip:  -  Learn more about Biology and Chemistry to understand my
point.  You will spend a good time studying and, without your harmful
presence, this list will be lighter and much more interesting!  Please take
that whining bitter bitch, Donald, with you.  It's pretty romantic to study
together and you both need to learn more about Science!  :D

I never understand how contradictory and confuse you can be.  You are
blaming, snitching and making disgusting 'ad hominem' attacks _all the
single days_, but at same time, you are always pretending to be an eternal
victim, mentioning how much you receive 'ad hominem' attacks like a little
scared girl.  You are the princess in danger here, not me.  Sorry, I don't
need to make lots and lots of drama to finally ask help to men like you do,
Zenaan.  I don't need it, I can do the same things that a man do, but using
make-up and high heels.  And glitter, yay!!!  :D

Please, stop being so destructive and disturbing the list with messages
full of hate and intolerance against black people, LGBT people, Muslim
people, women, etc...  You are always spreading hate against everybody
different from you and are so contradictory that, few months ago, you were
saying Razer was awesome protecting this list.  Now you are offending him
daily.  What happened?  Did he also reject your sexual and romantic
interests?  Did you also send your pics and a lot of cheesy messages to
him?  Did you try to stalk him too?  :))

Guy, you are really horrible doing this, hahaha!!  I am completely sure you
don't work to NSA because they definitely know to stalk a person, hahaha!!
I was stalked before, but you were the first guy who stalked the wrong
profile on Facebook to 'flirt' with me, hahahaha!!  Sorry, it was pretty
funny!  ;D

I never had an open profile on Facebook and _never_ would post my family
pics there or in other places.  That account was deleted, but I will keep
the memories of my deceased friends in my heart.  While I live, they will
live with me and I will love them until the last day of my life.  <3

Ah, Zenaan, talking about friends...  This message of Lauren WEINSTEIN is
much more interesting!  :D

======

"Donald Dump is now even *lying about the weather!*

Campaign Trail Trump On Display As He Goes To CIA On First Day As President

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/21/510977543/campaign-trail-trump
-on-display-as-he-goes-to-cia-on-first-day-as-president

        Trump also claimed that the rain should have scared people
        away, "But God looked down, and He said, 'We're not going to
        let it rain on your speech,'" and that, though he "got hit by
        a couple of drops" when he started his speech that the rain
        "stopped immediately ...and then it became really sunny."  In
        fact, neither of those claims is true, and it was raining
        during Trump's speech and remained overcast and cloudy."

======

I mentioned the rain in my message, when I talked about Trump' speech.  It
was visible for everybody, in the whole world.  The rain was there and the
sky was completely dark.  God, how many fanciful lies this racist jerk will
tell to the world?  "Alternative facts", aff...  Trump is a real "ignoranus",
a person who is both, a stupid and an asshole at same time, hunf!  >:(

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison​