Public Dissentiment

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 27 17:22:19 PST 2017

On 1/28/2017 4:08 AM, Razer wrote:
> Faith in free inquiry unhindered by profit motivations is a better, more
> reliable compass.

You mean government funded science:

What do you know, government funded science, like government funded
Aztec theology, discovers that immense human sacrifices are necessary in
order to ensure the sun rise, and the government gets to decide which
humans to sacrifice.

Real science shows the data and the workings, the evidence and the
calculations.  Global warming science, like Aztec theology, demands our
faith.  And when you launch freedom of information requests demanding
the evidence that shows we are doomed if the necessary human sacrifices
are not made, you get stonewalled.

When Trump's team took charge they demanded the evidence and the
calculations.  Still not getting them.