Fwd: UK Jobs And Collaboration: Local Data Lab + Curious Fact About White House Petitions

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 27 13:57:50 PST 2017

On 1/27/2017 11:41 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
 > I think it can be interesting for some of us.  In this era of
 > "alternative facts"  (Lieees, cof cof!),  the world does need more
 > investigative journalism than ever.

Let me guess:  You are, like most of the women in the bitter bitches
march, female, thirty or over, childless, single and running out of
time to get married and have children.  You are looking at being alone
and unloved in your old age, and are really really really angry at old
men who marry cute young women and have children by them.

You think to yourself "why don't those dreadful lustful lecherous men
grab the pussies of someone more appropriate for their age"

Like, perhaps, you.

Female journalism is always, one way or another, on the topic that the
writer should be considered hot, no matter what the ostensible topic,
and that is the subtext whenever ageing bitter childless single angry
nasty women speak of Trump.