[WAR] Tulsi Gabbard: "Why is the United States supporting Al Qaeda, when it was Al Qaeda who attacked the United States on 9-11, not Syria."

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 26 16:18:49 PST 2017

On 1/27/2017 9:59 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Finally at least a little sanity is returning to the USA's political
> conversation.
>

> Tulsi Gabbard visited Syria and gave interview to CNN, asks:
> "Why is the United States supporting Al Qaeda, when it was Al Qaeda who
> attacked the United States on 9-11, not Syria."
> http://theduran.com/cnns-jake-tapper-gets-educated-by-tulsi-gabbard-why-is-us-supporting-al-qaeda-when-al-qaeda-attacked-us-on-9-11-not-syria/

It is the Trumpening.

Tulsi Gabbard was always a thorn in the side of the Blue Empire, but she
started speaking truth to power when Trump was elected.

Tulsi Gabbard is described as a Combat Veteran.  Normally, of course,
women in combat are whores, cowards, and traitors, but Tulsi Gabbard,
though forced to dress in men's clothes, did not pretend to shoot at the
enemy, did not pretend to be a warrior, but instead bravely and
patriotically took care of warriors injured on the battlefield, a proper
role for a brave and patriotic woman, which role exposed her to real
danger, though of course less danger than an actual warrior, as is only
proper, for women are the precious sex, while men are the expendable sex.

However in our degenerate era, women who perform their proper roles in
war and battle are forced to dress as men, and get men's job
descriptions, when they should be classed as camp followers, and given
more flattering costumes.

Eighty percent of our army, including all the women and nearly all the
nonwhites, should be reclassified as camp followers, rather than soldiers.

Which does not make anything Tulsi Gabbard did any the less honorable,
brave, and patriotic, despite being forced to dress as a trannie pervert.