Public Dissentiment

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:27:21 PST 2017

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:51 PM, No <nonomos at mail.com> wrote:

> https://vimeo.com/200927432
>
> Public Dissentiment is an online tool that helps protesters negatively
> impact the price of a publicly traded company’s stock by communicating with
> algorithmic market makers. By using the same algorithmic sentiment analysis
> techniques as financial trading bots, the app generates posts for social
> media that link to news stories that will be viewed negatively by
> algorithmic market makers.
>
> If enough of these posts are generated in the same time frame, uncertainty
> about the targeted company’s stock will be created, temporarily affecting
> the price of the stock, consequently making the company’s shareholders
> aware of the public’s negative sentiment towards them.
>
> Please visit: publicdissentiment.org/

​Thank you very much, NoNo!  <3​

I was verifying Derek Curry's projects in his Vimeo channel [1] and wow, I
am purring [2] !  There're interesting things [3] !  :D

[1]  https://vimeo.com/user36629242

[2]  https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/catPurrNoiseGenerator.php  (not a
Derek's project; it's just symbolic purring!)

[3]  Examples:  -  http://www.crowdsourcedintel.org/
                         -  https://vimeo.com/154377684
                         -  derekcurry.com/projects/emotionalstress.html
<http://www.derekcurry.com/projects/emotionalstress.html>

Kisses!  I'll forward this message, even knowing Ju at n will complain about
the public money being spent in academic researches, etc, etc...  I love to
provoke him, hihi!  :)

Ceci