Scientists Run For Office (alongside Cpunks)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Jan 26 07:43:10 PST 2017

> /Nothing like promoting murder of political dissidents ... on an
> alt-think "punks" mailing list./

There I go digging through my JUNK mail again and seeing ignorant pieces
of shit spewing

Alt-think... Jeez. There's something alt about being reactionary? I did
not know.

Fascism isn't politics. It's a half-baked ideology based on REACTION to
the tide of progressive social changes by governments... opposition to
progress,  as most of Uberto Eco's treatise on Fascism's eternal traits
alludes, and as such Fascists can never be "political dissidents"
because their 'dissidence' changes to suit whatever offends them about a
given society at a given time.

Like rats blocked by a new piece of building structure they can't chew
through squeaking madly in the walls, that no one hears... until the
filthy creatures poke their heads out of some hole, so the cat, who
could hear it, can chomp it's lice infested head off.

I want to be (have been) that cat...

Rr