The (Western) Empire: free speech, holocaust denial, jail in 14 countries

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Jan 25 21:10:25 PST 2017

I didn't watch any video you sent. I don't even read your emails except when one of my mail clients gets too smart for its own good and sucks your replies to a thread out of the spam folder, or I (moronically) open one up when double checking my spam, or someone else replies to you (and my apologies to those who have blocked you that see this reply - it will be my last). I've done enough reading on ww2 on my own, I don't need your nazi apologist garbage. It, and you, are of no use to me.

I find you utterly repugnant. An overly credulous, racist, dictator worshipping fascist, and someone who thinks he is far more clever than his words and stated beliefs bear out. I can just see you laughing hilariously when you mangle my name as Newtman (and similar antics with others) in a fucking idiotic attempt to "trigger" someone.

The only video you could ever send that I might take any interest in would have to be something along the lines of the recent episode with your idol Dick Spencer getting clocked, except with you as the victim. But honestly even that barely raises my interest. I don't think I would watch even for the lolz.

You are a worthless egotistical nazi troll. My imapfilter config has been updated so that *@freedbms.net is now simply erased.

Have the life you deserve Zen, the life you so fervently wish on others that aren't WASPY or aryan enough for you.  In short, get fucked.