Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 23 01:29:28 PST 2017

On 1/22/2017 12:16 AM, John Newman wrote:
 > First time I’ve EVER heard Trump (an orange oompa-loompa-like clown
 > with a fucking squirrel fur on his head) as “handsome”.

I notice progressives also denying that he is charismatic.

I notice progressives also denying that he is rich, though he has
a flying castle in the sky with a gold plated bathroom.

And a short while ago they were denying he was powerful, though there
seems to be a good deal less of that since the rioters were hit with
felony rioting charges, when under the Obama regime they were always
released without charges.  Nothing says "power" like giving your
enemies a felony conviction.