[TriggerWarning: Racist Troll] Heartwarming Must-See-TV: HijabiGirl whups the sh*t out of Racist Jock

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:57:15 PST 2017

​
On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> "It was better than Cats. I will watch it again and again" ~SNL Review
> (skit)
>
> Yank My Hijab Motherf at cker! #WhiteGenocide
>
> 3 brutal seconds: https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/
> 820442258310721536
>
> This lady's been working the speed bag at the gym.

Also these little ladies!  And these little lords are amazing too!  <3

https://socialfeed.info/these-girls-are-training-to-knock-out-rapists-and-boys-are-being-taught-consent-17170006

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison