[OT] [songs] Some of this week's anti-Trump songs + Trump's inauguration speech

Ray Cis raycis at sigaint.org
Fri Jan 20 13:06:11 PST 2017

> On Fri, Jan 20 2017 10:48:21 -1000
> "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, I don't respect dumb, stupid, and pretentious people
> with a huge complex of superiority, and an ego bigger
> than Putin's baldness and Tramp's ignorance.

Like those who denounce and belittle others of differing opinion by
calling them names while all the time thinking it is they who are better ?

> God, they are offending my lovely rainbows!
> Trum is NOT like a "rainbow after storm"!
> He is another storm!

You don't own rainbows, fucker.

> My God is certainly not Trump's God.

Kek is your god.

> Is Trump doing another reality show?
> This live streaming never ends!

Are you really this stupid, or is this shit all one long-ass troll ?

Are you for real a fragile princess in danger and asking
help ?

Or do you just have *GOTIS ?

[*]: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Girl_on_the_Internet_Syndrome

> Some people have good character, honor, and moral.
> Others are like "Tramp"!

Do you even look into things for yourself ?

aff​...