Riseup Warrant Canary Falls?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 09:42:29 PST 2017

On 01/20/2017 09:23 AM, M373 wrote:

> They received something but if were compromised would be shut down,
> which should happen if they lose in court. https://c4ss.org/content/47015

I was part of the crew that occupied Courant Physics Institute @ NYU's
downtown campus during the post-Cambodia invasion student strike in the
early 70s. We had control of the room with the ArpaNet machine...

They (Transcendental Students, the local NYU chapter of WU) threatened
to take a fire axe to the motherfucker if the police stormed the
building but as the police gained entry a day later and forced people
milling around and camping in the hallways and classrooms out of the
building they pissed on it (probably causing thousands of dollars worth
of damage) and melded into the crowd being forced out... Never to be caught.

The Riseup birds say they'll destroy their servers with user info rather
than turn them over.

Their machines. Their control. I believe them.

Rr