[offlist] Re: WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:45:17 PST 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> All that stuff was subject to collapse and other terminal damage by the
> shock wave of those 255,000 lb planes that weigh more 3-48 foot tractor

As people said similarly earlier, if you're asking re wtc7, not sure
if 1 and 2 would
have been enough to seriously kick at 7 outside the bathtub when 1 and 2
were anchored in 'bedrock', only seismographs would show that, and even
then perhaps only vertically, as opposed to laterally. Though yes, absorptive
torquing of 1 and 2 would definitely contributed to doing them both in, like
the flexing of parallel pixie sticks. Cryptome was prompted to respond on
architecture issues but hasn't yet. Caveat architecture isn't necessarily
engineering.

And try the colorimetry and max heat boiling point vs whatever was
pouring out the windows. Unfortunately the materials overlap there.
As before, you decide, more investigation needed before any can be said.
Were there to be conspiracy, it's the 'explosions' that need more detailing.
And do you really think 'flower pots' of thermite could be delivered to 8x'th
floors unnoticed, and who were the tenants? Though yes, 'elevator
maintenance' could cut the core. And basements are free conjecture.

One might also look into the four 'cleanup' contractors background.
And to any (unfortunately top secret) BATF / OST or demo types
operating in the area. I've no opinion. Any top [secret] level strategic
foreknowledge would be more damning than situ tactical ops, though
not unrelated.

So many fun questions to benefit both sides :) That is the point
of answering the science. And if it's not answered, don't give up.