[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:04:24 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

Ps. the only reason I'm seeing this post at all is b/c John responded to
> your mastur-baiting

​Hahaha!!  And the only reason I'm seeing this post is because you and John
responded to the NaZzzi Princess​, hahaha!!  And I bet Mirimir'll read my
message thinking "Oh, Ceci, and the only reason I'm seeing this garbage is
because you, Razer and John responded to his shit!", hahahaha!!  ;D

​I'm pretty busy and will answer better later, probably tomorrow, but Duck
Donald ​is an old cypherpunk and has some notions of crypto.  Zzz Princess
and him are pretending to be less intimate in public, but he already sent
some racist messages and conspiracy theories to his 'mate' Zzz.  Our
Zzztupid Princess already forwarded some of them before to this list.
D'oooh!  Life is hard when you're a zzztupid lozzzer!  :)

Donald Duck is not so stupid as Zzz, but decided to provoke, shock and
offend everybody with his racist garbage instead just lurking as usual.  He
is probably feeling needy and wants some attention.  I hope he tries a
Brazilian sexual position named '120' with his good 'mate' Zzz.  It'll be a
real pleasure to send them a '51 bottle'.  They'll feel happy and "filled"
as never before, hahaha!!  ;D

(69 + 51 = 120...  http://origin.cachaca51.com.br/en/produtos  Yep, it's
big!  :P)

​Tender kisses and tickles, guys!  I'll return soon to tell you a fun story
about when Zzz was trying to stalk me on FB.  He stalked the wrong Cecilia
Tanaka and I talked to her, hahaha!!  ;D​