Attention Google re Captchas

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Jan 16 23:44:57 PST 2017

On 01/17/2017 01:33 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>> If you are serious about giving [*] the middle finger, migrate away from
>
> Cpunks and google are known adversaries with their own respective solutions.
> That's understood and irrelavant.
> It's about the masses... legit cpunks actually care about them.
> That's where your suggestions, among others from others for others, are valid.
> And where cpunks respective rants against the google types are on point.
> Regardless, "fuck you" to Google re this whole subject.

What I'm getting at is the only real way to get Google's attention is
for people (like you) to stop using their services. For as long as I
could I avoided even emailing Gmail address until it just became
impossible to avoid.

As an aside I wish there was an alternative to Android that was truly
free (as in freedom). Android is the least of the three (remaining)
evils, but having the three choices whittled down to Apple, Microsoft,
or Google is enough to make me sick at my stomach when I really think
about it. The lack of decent apps available as free software (as in
freedom, as in GPL/MIT/BSD license) is also a huge disappointment, on
top of the gymnastics required to compile and install from source (it's
so obvious they intend for almost nobody to do so).

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com