Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:40:34 PST 2017

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:20:39 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 1/16/2017 11:44 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> > It's not even clear that there are distinct races.
>
> Races are by definition not distinct.  If they were truly distinct,
> they would by definition be species, not races.

No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right, that is I think
it's not too bad.

Always, no sometimes, think it's me, but you know I know when it's a
dream. I think I know I mean a 'Yes' but it's all wrong, that is I
think I disagree.