[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:02:17 PST 2017

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:18:50 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> ........ For blacks to get an education, they need to be
> whipped from time to time.  Any black parent with an intact well
> functioning family will tell you that.  And that is pretty much what
> the Botswanan police will tell you.

	Priceless. That sort of High Scientific Philosophy is as
	enlightened as rayzer's Mud Theories. No wonder both are anti
	conspiracy nutcases...

	By the way, I asked you who created harvard university but you
	seem unable or unwilling to answer? Why is that? Lack of balls?
	Perhaps you belong to a race of cowards? =)

	I'll give you a hint. Harvard wasn't 'founded' by blacks.
	And it's never been controlled by blacks either. So how do you
	explain the fact that harvard is the mastermind behind the white
	genocide that is decimating The Great USA?