[TriggerWarning: Racist Troll] Heartwarming Must-See-TV: HijabiGirl whups the sh*t out of Racist Jock

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 15 07:25:13 PST 2017

On 01/15/2017 04:46 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 01/14/2017 07:15 PM, Razer wrote:
>> "It was better than Cats. I will watch it again and again" ~SNL Review
>> (skit)
>>
>> Yank My Hijab Motherf at cker! #WhiteGenocide
>>
>> 3 brutal seconds:
>> https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/820442258310721536
>>
>> This lady's been working the speed bag at the gym.
>>
>> Rr
> Here, this is how it's done:
>
> https://bolesblogs.com/2011/08/02/how-to-fight-dirty/
>
> It does the job. I've seen it.

:>

I think her response was measured and appropriate ... although US
schools generally don't see any display of violence as appropriate even
in self-defense. She'd be in a lot more trouble with the school if she
took his knees out or seriously damaged him. She had him 'up against the
ropes and reeling' quick enough to impress anyone who saw the incident
that they probably shouldn't mess with her. IF she really damaged the
punk it would be harder to rationalize considering the nature of his
assault. The ethnophobic, religious-freedom-violating equivalent of
'tipping her books' or 'dipping her pigtails in the inkwell' (archaic
but I remember when NY public skool desks still had the wells for the
ink jars)

Rr