free speech - [ PFIR ] Protesters shut down Milo Yiannopoulos event at UC Davis

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:42:35 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 11:14 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:56:41 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Oh, Juan, I didn't know what was the "turd" meaning until few minutes
> > ago. Eeck, disgusting word!!  #nojinho  (>.<)*
>

>         Well, it seems somewhat odd that you get to learn some english
>         from me (since my english isn't exactly stellar), but... "turd"
>         is basic vocabulary. Ask the native speakers =P

​Err...  My English is worst than yours, do you remember it?  And my basic
vocabulary is pretty different from yours...  My basic vocabulary in all
the languages is food, Juan.  I cannot understand technical articles in
German, but I can understand German culinary recipes, hahaha!!  ;D​

        As to a left wing fascist like weinstein babbling about "the
>         great usa", priceless!! Cosmic self-parody wins the day =)

​He was born in Germany, but he sincerely loves the USA, the country where
he lives.  What can I do about it?  His heart, his feelings...  :P