Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Jan 11 07:06:56 PST 2017

On 01/10/2017 09:50 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> The world needs to change a lot.

The people need to change alot before anything changes 'globally'. Given
that people are bombarded by (at least) marketing campaigns for shiny
plastic stuff people are dying making in places they never see, and the
evil underlying semantic of every speck of that brain-bombardment is
"You aren't a good enough human being unless you have [specific and
typically unnecessary shiny plastic stuff]", I don't see any real change
on the horizon. We've been pitted against each other from ethnic hatred
to killing for 'beanie babies'.

Rock promoter Bill Graham was quoted as saying "Lets kill all the
lawyers. Kill them tonight."

But that's because he was selling music and image.

I say "Lets kill all the marketers ('OEM sales engineers' too!). Kill
them tonight."

Then maybe images of fat white men with gold toilets and whore wives
won't be so prone to imitation.

One can only hope.

Rr