Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:41:12 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:33 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com>
wrote:

> Appoints a black ape Mrs Helsinki.  http://www.misshelsinki.fi/

​
"Black ape"?!
Like all the "Homo sapiens sapiens" of this planet, you have a strong
connection with simians.  Did you already study the human evolution?  If
you really think that black people are "black apes", you are a "white ape"
and, obviously, not one of the most intelligent "apes" of your specie.

I do _not_ support any kind of discrimination against races and I do
believe it's terribly wrong and immoral to judge someone for their skin's
color.  I am not supporting any actions against white people, but the black
people always suffered serious injustices committed by white people.  How
do you think they should feel about it?  Happy, grateful for being killed,
for being considered an "inferior" race and treated as slaves before in
History and now as criminals?  It's really easy to understand their revolt,
their pain.  You don't need to be a smart person to understand it.
Injustice always hurts.

Some people have black skin and it's pretty beautiful.  Really ugly
is being a heartless person, a human being able to humiliate brothers and
sisters of the same specie calling them "apes".

You are North American, right?  In few days, you will have the kind of
President that you deserve.  I sincerely wish USA lots of good luck.  Most
of the people of your country deserve my consideration and respect, but
people like you and "Tramp" spread hate, violence, prejudices and all kinds
of intolerance in the world.  Hope you both and all those who give support
to hate speeches feel the consequences of it in your souls.