Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:51:08 PST 2017

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:06:27 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 1/10/2017 7:34 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	I addressed that in another post. As a matter of fact the
> > 	collapse of WTC7 is very ordered, ESPECIALLY when compared
> > 	to other unambiguous examples of controlled demolition. "It
> > 	seems like the team responsible for WTC7's demolition was
> > 	especially skilled." (copypasting myself)
>
> There is a video of the last couple of guys inside the WTC 7,

	So where's the link to the video? So far you provided zero
	evidence for your claims.

	But thanks for giving me the chance to point out that the
	collapse of WTC7 was even more controlled than ordinary
	controlled demolition. Flatly contradicting anything you
	imagined.

> There is rubble everywhere, because the building is disintegrating
> slowly around them,

	Link the video. Otherwise the only thing you are showing is
	your literary skills for the creation of fiction.

> They clearly expect the building to fall soon. Do you suppose that
> they were in on the conspiracy and were planting demolition charges?

	The bombs must obviously have been planted weeks before. Why do
	you even bother asking that.