Google plugs severe Android vulnerability that exposed devices to spying

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 07:20:52 PST 2017

On 01/10/2017 12:00 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 09:49:13AM -0800, Razer wrote:
>> The vulnerability was part of a cluster of security holes found by
>> security researchers at IBM's X-Force all related to a flaw—tagged
> I am not watching this theater closely, but AFAICT the plot is something
> like "1. IBM kills X bugs in google. 2. google kills Y bugs in IBM.
> 3. other actor companies do the same. 0. profit".

Well yeah it's about profit. That's that IS the corporate raisin(sic) d'
existence.

What I'M waiting for is the OG ethics to return to the industry when it
was about experimentation and discovery for the sake of discovery.
Before MS and Apple's predatory marketing killed off a number of OS that
had the potential to be far superior to theirs.

I suspect I'll be waiting a while... While I wait, I watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPgId7RgQ2E

Rr