Do you have predictions about 2017?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:21:15 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 11:55 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Are you saying that politicians belong to a particular,
>         distinct race? =P
>
>         I'd say they belong to a non-human species, like, for instance,
>         rats. Except rats are cuter and less harmful.

​Here, in Brazil, they say the same about lawyers...  Several years ago,
the biggest School of Biology of my country made a prank, saying that they
would use lawyers instead rats in their experiences because there are more
lawyers than rats here and the researchers think rats are much cuter...
Ouch, it hurts!  (>_<)*

> > ​Well, I still prefer cats.  I can live with lots of cats without
> > becoming crazy, but I can't say the same about lawyers...  You know,
> > all the jokes about lawyers are not jokes, they are true!  :P​
>
>         Ahaha! Yes, I was about to mention a couple of jokes about
>         lawyers. You read my mind...

​Years ago, because one of my friends, a famous troll and lawyer  (no, the
words are not synonyms!),  I made a ​bet with hundreds of people.  Nobody
told me a joke that I never had listen about lawyers and I won a dinner.
The guy is a real troll and took me to have a dinner with him in a pub
where they had no soft drinks or juices and the menu just had meat
sandwiches.  I did not eat anything and drunk only water the whole night,
bwaaah!!!  :'(