Do you have predictions about 2017?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:44:31 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 9:31 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 02:38:48 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> [Building7.bmp  image/bmp (620125 bytes)]
>

>         So that picture, which is supposed to be some sort of  'joke',
>         is an even worse 'joke' than rayzer's vomit about libertarians
>         and regulations.
>
>         In the case of the picture, what is being implied is that
>         people who keep talking about stuff that bothers the
>         authorities and the main stream fascists, are to be shot.
>
>         If anything, the joke is on the person who posted the picture,
>         since it's a 'jokingly' invitation to murder people who speak
>         the truth - no doubt a first cypherpunk principle...or
>         something.

​Uff, let's go again...  Juan, please, read the thread again, slower, with
calm and patience, instead being agressive and unfair.  I did NOT send any
pic, d'oooh!  :(((

You want to attack me so much that you are always waiting for an
opportunity and is always being unfair with me.​..  It sucks a lot!
Please, less drama!  Be more rational and less troll, please.  :(