Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:26:13 PST 2017

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:14:01 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Fucking hilarious watching faux-engineers argue about the pedantic
> details of shit they don't understand

	OK John, I thought there might be some hope for you  but
	sadly you are indeed a fucking retard =)

	You got a couple of point for rejecting the JESUS CONSPIRACY
	THEORY, but I guess you don't reject it because of any
	principled stand on anything. it's just an intellectual
	accident on your part.

in the advance of a conspiracy
> theory that is such a dramatic over explanation of what really
> happened, it's just fucking absurd...
>
> I watched the second plane fly into the tower live on television.

	That's why you are a Great Philospher kindly enlightening us.
	You watched something on TV...and?

> US
> foreign policy came home to roost. You don't need to be a "truther"
> to make the US the bad guy.

> But, i should expect such theories from people who think anthropic
> climate change is a hoax.

	And in turn I should expect an ignorant enviro like you to
	parrot government propaganda, while preteding to be 'un
	american'.

> Which, hilariously, is now the CONSENSUS
> view of the US republican government :)

	Assuming that was true, so what? Isn't the 'consensos' among
	lefty fascist that global reheating ISNT'T a hoax? Since you
	believe in the global reheating religion, I must conclude
	that you are a card carrying democrat who voted for hitlery?