Do you have predictions about 2017?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 9 13:09:12 PST 2017

"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> > I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.  It
> > did not collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence no
> > need for any official excuse.

On 1/9/2017 5:13 AM, juan wrote:> 	It did collapse symmetrically and in
an 'orderly' fashion,
> 	Including a couple of features typical of controlled demolition.

You are just simply lying barefaced.

Here is one video of many:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

The building sags in the middle at the beginning, and then falls over to
one side at the end.

That is just the first video I clicked on.  I recall several other
videos in which the uneven, disorderly, irregular and asymmetric nature
of the collapse was even more obvious.

Another video shows fire and big holes, and then the building falls over
into the big holes, exactly as one would expect.