WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:17:28 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:39:00 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> I have proved
> that (at least) the shock wave of a 255,000 lb 'tuning fork' striking
> the buildings nearby caused a resonance in the ground below which is
> mud with wood

	By the way, I didn't even bother fully reading that. Now I did
	and it turns our that you are embarrasing yourself in your usual
	cosmic way, like when you showed you know fuck about
	pharmacology. So, let's see :

	"the shock wave of a 255,000 lb 'tuning fork' striking the
	buildings"

	No, a plane or missile striking a building has nothing to do
	with a tuning fork. If anything, the object that would
	have to resonate like a fork would be the struck building. So
	your ramblings are just nonsense from the very start. When you
	hit a tuning fork, what resonates is the fork, not your finger,
	retard.

	Plus, the analogy between a building with a mass of 500,000
	tons and a tuning forks goes only so far. How much energy from
	the alleged plane was transmited to the building and caused the
	structure to oscillate (and at what frequency?) ? And how much
	energy at a specific frequency then magically travelled
	demolished wtc7?

	Then you vomit something about "resonance in the ground" -
	Too bad the ground is if anything  a sink for mechanical
	energy - it doesn't have any specific resonant frequency.

	To sum up : the idea that mechanical energy from a plane could
	be transferred to a SMALL AREA, a couple of blocks away,  by
	means of waves in the ground, and  affect the 'mud' where a
	building rests is so fucking crazy that only a troll like you
	would advance it. Not to mention again that you got the
	elements of your 'theory' mixed up from the begining.