WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:10:35 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 17:04:04 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 01/08/2017 04:49 PM, juan wrote:
>
> > It's funny how you ranted against 'science'
>
> I don't rant against science. I rant against it's rigidness in the
> face of facts that should be altering it's formulation of facts, in
> the interests of the people who write their grants and paychecks.
> Industrial crapitalism.

	Oh, I see that the burgeois conspiracy is really getting at you.

	On the other hand you are quite willing to use True Science to
	advance american corp-pentagon propaganda like you are doing
	here.  (the evil arab terrists did it eh)

	I'm waiting for all the papers you and other lunatics like you
	wrote about the true cause of WTC7 collapse - JOO MUD MAGICAL
	RESONANCE.

	Come on rayser, share your science. Your discoveries are so
	amazing, you surely can get a few millions in grants which you
	can then send to cuba.