WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 17:04:04 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 04:49 PM, juan wrote:

> It's funny how you ranted against 'science'

I don't rant against science. I rant against it's rigidness in the face
of facts that should be altering it's formulation of facts, in the
interests of the people who write their grants and paychecks. Industrial
crapitalism.

Rr

Ps. The American Museum of Natural History USED TO have a Geological map
of Lower Manhattan: http://research.amnh.org/eps/nycgeology But it
appears to be NLA. Homeland Insecurity you know.

Might have a look here though: "New York: The Center of the World
examines the rise and fall of the World Trade Center -- from its
conception in the post-World War II economic boom, through its
controversial construction in the 1960s and 1970s..."

The "controversial construction" element:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/newyork-engineering/