Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:12:04 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 12:40:32 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 01/08/2017 11:13 AM, the list's federal troll wrote:
>
> > 	But feel free to link all the 'evidence' showing the
> > building tiping and falling on its side like a cut tree. I will be
> > 	waiting.
>
> At minute 1:30 the commentator say "You see this thing leaning over?"
> about a windows blown out, burning and damaged WTC7
>
> WTC Building 7 Collapse - 23 angles >
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

	To sum up : You didn't watch your own fucking video.

	The video is meant to show that the media "magically" knew
	beforehand that the building would collapse, that the collapse
	looks exactly like controlled demolition, that a non
	'controlled' collapse looks different (pic at the end) and that
	salomon jakobo from wall street was babbling about "pulling" the
	building.