Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:27:18 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 12:43:18 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 01/08/2017 11:13 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	But feel free to link all the 'evidence' showing the
> > building tiping and falling on its side like a cut tree. I will be
> > 	waiting.
>

> Also see: Fracture Simulation

	You get 100 self parody points for that one. Thanks for
	illustrating how deep (or non-existent) your understanding of
	computer simulations is.

	Now would you please provide the evidence for your "mud
	theory"?  The only brown thing whose existnce can be infered
	here  is the shit inside your skull.

	Pentagon's bot "rayzer" vomited a couple of days ago :

	"the shock wave from the WTC tower hits liquefied the
 mud, and undermined the (shoddily constructed) building 7."

	Proof?

Case Study of the WTC7