WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Jan 8 11:59:33 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 08:42 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 09:56:35PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
>> I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.
>> It did not collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence
>> no need for any official excuse.
>>
>> The building looked as if it had been chewed on by giant rats,
>> with great big holes all over the place, and was on fire, hence
>> its collapse is no great mystery.
>
> No matter what color of the hats of the "terrists" was/is, why the
> 'mericans celebrate Patriot Day(tm) exactly on this day?
>
> Their sickyourity was fucked and the wikipedia page about this is
> unparseble for me.
>
> Is there other conspiracy theory besides "inducing fear in
> sheeple"?

In their position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses, the PNAC folks
said that their plan for global domination could not be effectively
implemented absent a "galvanizing event" like a new Pearl Harbor.
Soon after its publication, the PNAC team took over the White House at
the cost of a stolen election and all the fuss and bother that goes
with. (Gore won Florida by at least 30k votes, per a press funded
recount that took months to complete; nobody saw any advantage in
publishing them under banner headlines, so very few people saw the story
.)

- From the "man in the street" who told a TV news crew not only what he
just saw (excuse me, "witnessed") but also why the instant global
mechanical failure of the towers happened, to the swift and complete
destruction of the crime scene at the cost of many workers' lives,
everything about the 911 narrative points to deception and
concealment.  Not to mention happy coincidences:  Secretary Rumsfeld
announced that trillions of dollars were unaccounted for by the
Pentagon, then a missile (excuse me, airliner) scored a direct hit on
the office of the auditors chasing the missing funds.

That "man in the street" who launched the first 911 Big Lie?  He
happens to have also been on the scene at an "active shooter" event at
an airport just a couple of years ago, where he was "man on the scene"
interviewed by a TV news crew:  Another of those remarkable
coincidences that - absent prompt, competent and well funded
investigation - mean nothing and sink below the noise floor of history
at once.

People who are deeply invested in the well known false narrative, or
in their favorite flavors of independent analysis, are welcome to jump
in and prove me right or wrong all day long.  I know better than to
believe that definitive answers will be found, except where and as
they are custom built to meet the builder's requirements.  My own
estimate of what happened leaves LOTS of room for uncertainties, and
the only map of the world affected is my very own.

How long did it take for the story of how FDR's Administration
provoked the Japanese to declare war, and set Pearl Harbor up for a
big fall, to become common knowledge?  Trick question:  That still
hasn't happened, and it won't.  Folks in a position to prevent it from
happening want to be able to use the same tricks again.

:o)