Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:13:35 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:56:35 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 1/8/2017 12:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> > The official excuse for WTC 7's symmetrical collapse is that the
> > side of the building /not/ shown clearly in photos was "scooped
> > out" by falling debris.  (The photos I have seen do indicate
> > substantial damage to the facade from falling debris.)  This is not
> > consistent with a symmetrical collapse as observed - the support
> > columns destroyed by the "scoop" provided no vertical support, so
> > the load was distributed unevenly and the building would have
> > sagged in that direction when it lost global structural integrity.
>

> I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.  It
> did not collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence no
> need for any official excuse.

	It did collapse symmetrically and in an 'orderly' fashion,
	Including a couple of features typical of controlled demolition.

	But feel free to link all the 'evidence' showing the building
	tiping and falling on its side like a cut tree. I will be
	waiting.

> The building looked as if it had been chewed on by giant rats, with
> great big holes all over the place, and was on fire, hence its
> collapse is no great mystery.

	lol...Again, show the evidence. This of course  is just
	literaty bullshit :  "great big holes all over the place"
	"giant rats"! Wow. Scary. Especially for Winston Smith.

	So you are yet another anti-conspiracy nutcase eh. What's your
	motivation? I'm guessing the main motivation is fear of being
	seen as a 'crank' who wears a 'tin foil hat'?

	On the other hand fake libertarians are prime anti-conspiracy
	nutcases. Their most important article of political faith is
	that the government is very stupid and incompetent and could
	never succesfully carry a false flag attack or any other
	'conspiracy'.

	Fake libertarians don't want to acknowledge the obvious fact
	that the government is very competent at what it does,
	including  duping people like them.