WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 08:17:26 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 05:42 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 09:56:35PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
>> I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.  It did not
>> collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence no need for any
>> official excuse.
>>
>> The building looked as if it had been chewed on by giant rats, with great
>> big holes all over the place, and was on fire, hence its collapse is no
>> great mystery.
> No matter what color of the hats of the "terrists" was/is, why the
> 'mericans celebrate Patriot Day(tm) exactly on this day?
>
> Their sickyourity was fucked and the wikipedia page about this is
> unparseble for me.
>
> Is there other conspiracy theory besides "inducing fear in sheeple"?

The real fear for US society's 'planners' and the people who reap almost
all the wealth from those plans is that Americans will come to
understand that their lifestyles, based on extractive resource looting
and wars that further that looting when an amenable strongman ruler
can't be installed, is responsible, with few to zero 'degrees of
separation', for people who have nothing left to live for and given a
plane ticket/box-cutters, flying airplanes into US skyscrapers as
revenge. Charismatic figure like Osama entirely optional. Just ask the
Muslim who drives his truck into a crowd of people if anyone actually
instructed him or cajoled him to do that.

BigPharma couldn't pump out enough mood meds to keep US citizens going
to work everyday like nothing was going on if that little bit of
personal responsibility-related information spread like a meme in the
American consciousness.

Rr