US Propaganda Doc: DNI Election/RU Intel Report [pdf]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 7 12:05:57 PST 2017

On 01/07/2017 11:39 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
>
> So much secret, words and games, open source and obvious.
> Yet no actual sunlight, let alone openness.
> Shame.

Quote of the day in response to my statement on the WSJ's twitter feed
that there's zero evidence of a Russian hack on the US elections.

> "That's according to the unclassified report. The evidence is in the
> classified one. Facts are facts"

ROTF!

Their narrative has already come apart. The media has diverted attention
to influence pedaling b/c it's all RT-TV's fault, and even the Claptrap
(Clapper) is now saying they have no hard evidence of Russia hacking any
US elections-related computer.

The US intel community has a really REALLY bad 'cred' problem.

When asked "Who do you believe? Wikileaks or US Intel Officials"

See: http://www.moonofalabama.org/images5/Harwood.jpg

John Harwood covers "the economy and national politics for CNBC and the
New York Times." More then 100,000 people follow him on Twitter. He is
known as Hillary Clinton supporter and chummy with John Podesta who ran
Clinton's election campaign.

Harwood set up a simple poll. It is not statistically representative but
gives a picture of a general sentiment...
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/01/intelligence-report-on-russian-election-influence-is-a-flop.html

Rr