Why Fascists Have No Right To Free Speech Whatsoever [was - Re: free speech 'marches on' as they say]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 5 19:03:32 PST 2017

And ... "Razer" refuses to denounce the kidnapping, torture and
humiliation of a disabled man, cuz "muh fascists".

In this brave new world, such dispicable acts are barely worthy
mentioning, but those whose hearts ache at such insanity, and
unfortunately let loose a few angry words online in response to
such abomination, such evil, must be "killed where you find them",
says "Razer", proudly using his real name.

This one's actually official too:

   "The Ministry of Truth's daily award goes to: "Razer"
    for transparency and insightful public debate, above
    and beyond expectation."
    2017-01-06
    Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Truth

Zenaan