The Emperor's new conspiracy network graph

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 31 15:02:46 PST 2017

On 2/1/2017 1:36 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/h783kez
>
> Calling this a "coup" may seem unwarranted, but in the context of
> creating then occupying a power vacuum, the analogy does make some
> sense.  I was always annoyed that Assange did not "finish" his iconic
> little essay on State And Terrorist Conspiracies:

Silly man.  He thinks Trump's plan is to retire rich.  Trump is already
rich.  Trump intends to be King to be succeeded by one of his sons.  If
Trump's plan was to retire rich, not a coup, because just about every
president retires enormously rich.  Trump is likely to be one of the
very few presidents who loses money on the presidency.