Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 00:07:07 PST 2017

 From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well, maybe you're playing word-games.  I used the term "borders" to refer, generically, to any demarcation of ownership or control over land.  borders = boundaries.    Topological separations.

>> Private property still
>> rules.  And anything which is currently "government property" should
>> become quasi-private

>    False. Not to mention, you just made up a new ad-hoc kind
>    of 'property'.
There is no reason that a given piece of property cannot be owned, jointly, by many people.  (Corporations own property, today.)  Even, potentially, millions of people.  Currently, things called "government" claims to "own" what is referred to as "public property".  Get rid of the governments, and what happens?  Does that land simply evaporate?  No, it does not.
  Okay, then, who owns or controls it?  That land contains roads, which people who own 'private property' often use to move around.  In order to avoid too much disruption, it is reasonable to continue things so that this previously-publicly owned property should remain useable by many people.  Absent a government, some sort of contract-driven group ownership of that land makes sense.  (What is the alternative?)
So no, I didn't really make up a new kind of property.  I just expanded a previous form of property ownership by a group of people.
        Jim Bell