Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:55:24 PST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

	You are of course free to disagree all you want. But I already
	made minced meat of your STATIST non-arguments, so... =)

> I believe the correct libertarian position is no
> GOVERNMENT borders.  Not no borders at all.

	Borders are by defintion a creation of the state. And
	vice-versa. A state is defined by its borders.

> Private property still
> rules.  And anything which is currently "government property" should
> become quasi-private

	False. Not to mention, you just made up a new ad-hoc kind
	of 'property'.