Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:41:24 PST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:13:02 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> - the libertarian position is no borders, no citizens, no
> government.

	well at least you got that one right.

>  - should the "White invaders" into USA be deported back to Europe?

	well, that's the sort of question *you* should be asking
	yourself.  As in. you should be heading back to england.

>  - should 'no borders' be imposed upon the majority?

	Don't twist it. Freedom is not an impostion. The question is :
	should fucking statist nazis be imposing anything on their
	neighbors? Rhetorical question.

>  - Just as we "defend our literal homes", why then isn't it reasonable
>    to likewise "defend the national border"?

	I think you used to realize that there's a right to free
	movement of people. What THE FUCK is wrong with you now?