Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 30 21:13:02 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 07:13:47PM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 01/29/2017 06:08 PM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
> > This is getting ridiculous, Trump must be stopped before he turns
> > America into a White nation - he is shockingly close now to being
> > Literally Hitler!!!
> >
> > What can we do?
>
> This is why I voted for Hillary.
>
> What can we do, you ask?
>
> If you're in the US, call your Representative and Senators, especially
> if they happen to be Republicans, and say you want to see Trump
> impeached. If they actually do their damn jobs, the probable cause for
> an impeachment is damn near staring them in the face.
>
> If you aren't? Not sure on that one.

I guess a valid question is what is a reasonable ratio of various
"races" - the libertarian position is no borders, no citizens, no
government.

Government, when it exists, "ought" be a strength of collective
position.

The counter position to this is that government can never be more than
the tyranny of the majority.

"The majority" in this case invariably accept some form of rulership
(government, monarch, etc) in order for ("perceived") safety.

At the family level, an argument can be made for example that every
household ought accept one African migrant family to live with them,
and were this policy in place and imposed upon the people (besides some
folk reacting/ protesting in response), others would undoubtedly say
this is a good thing, and undoubtedly a good 300 million Africans would
immigrate into the USA.

Is there anything wrong with this picture? Is there anything right with
this picture?

>From a purely objective viewpoint you must understand, we can ask the
following questions:

 - what ration of "whites" / other races is "acceptable"?

 - should the "White invaders" into USA be deported back to Europe?

 - should 'no borders' be imposed upon the majority?

 - should the ratio of races in any country be imposed to be
   according to global population stats ratio?

Open borders at the household level would probably be violently rejected
by the vast majority.

 - Just as we "defend our literal homes", why then isn't it reasonable
   to likewise "defend the national border"?

The only moral argument I can conceive is one of assumed guilt - the
"majority" have acquiesced to the tyranny of their respective
governments and therefore ought suffer the tyranny of having to copy
with personally 'handling' foreigners from some random country that
has been invaded by ones host country.

I don't support that particular argument.

I say families have a right to keep anyone and everyone out of their
homes/ properties.

Similarly, I extend that argument to the nation, as an entirely
reasonable position for humans to take, and indeed easily considered as
a moral position - a moral imperative in fact.

The ultimate answer to "what can we do about Trump's 'Whitening' of the
USA" is to deport White Americans from the USA. The follow on from this
is How many to deport?

This is the question of ratio asked above - some would (I assume) set
that ratio at 'zero Whites to remain in America'.

 - Is 'zero Whites to remain in USA' unreasonable?
 - if so, what ratio is reasonable?

Far from ironic, these various questions are sincere, and genuine
questions which appear to be before people.

It's all very well to rail frantically against "Trump, who's literally
Hitler" - but such emotive reactions won't cut the mustard. So, choose
your ratio today :)

Don't be shy, be bold - own your position. If you don't own your
position, no one else gonna own it for you, except those who disagree
with you.

Speak, or forever hold your peace!

Zenaan