Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:46:19 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:13 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
wrote:

> On 01/29/2017 06:08 PM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
> > This is getting ridiculous, Trump must be stopped before he turns
> > America into a White nation - he is shockingly close now to being
> > Literally Hitler!!!

People compare Donald Trump and Hitler all the time, but there’s one
​ ​
great difference.

Hitler was good at making speeches.

Ah, and he knowed more languages.
​ ​
 And he loved music, movies, books and painting, donating great amounts of
money to arts, instead offend renamed actresses.  And he knowed how to use
a tie correctly.  And... it's better to stop or this message'll become a
book about the dumb version of Hitler, a much inferior copy with no
elegance or intellect, hihi...  ;)

Shawn, I was curious and made a search in my trash to discover who was
#$%&#$ %&#$%&#$.

Sorry, my dear, I know you're a good person and you gave a correct and
sincere answer to him, trying to help a person who asked for advice.
Unfortunately, I think that racist was trying to be ironic  (with no
success, as always, sl-o-o-w-w-w Aussie!),  not asking for real support.

I need to apologize to Ted and beg his pardon for being unjust with him in
the past
​ year​
.  He was right.  Zzz is a bad seed, a rotten apple able to contaminate and
rot the other fruits in the basket.

Hate only brings more hate.  Violence attracts violence.  It works the same
way with garbage fire and rotten apples.  :((

As a stupid man wrote before me:  -
​There's ​
"A lot of bad "dudes" out there!"
​ ​
<https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826060143825666051>

If the intention is
​really​
 ban
​ning​
all the "bad dudes" of USA, I
​do ​
feel really bad for the poor country that will receive Trump.
​..  :((​