Trump's "Holocaust" Rememberance Day? Sign Executive Order to ban refugees :)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 29 15:26:51 PST 2017

Well, as sad as the plight of many (genuine) refugees really is, Trump
certainly seems to have a wicked sense of humour, or a really humorously
bad sense of timing.

And the Liberal Leftys are going nuts (see image for example).

Fun times :D

Jews and their holohoax eh ... what a world.

Zenaan

PS: For those who missed the memo on the fake chimney built outside
Auschwitz after the war for the photo ops, the "gas ovens" with unsealed
rickety wooden doors, and "oh me oh my, muh 6 gazillion Jews", here's
the memo, from BEFORE World War 2, courtesy the New York Times even:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

PPS: It's now ok to forward this around since the $2 billion per year
"Jewish holohoax" reparations from Germany, ended (finally) last year.
So those who profited from this particular fake news deception have
fully finished their profiting.

PPPS: Since all the profiteering of "mamma Germany" has now ended, it
might be a good idea to stop putting folks in jail for "denying the
holocaust" too - 14 countries still do so to this day... including
Germany of course.