Fwd: [liberationtech] Idea: Report Hateful / Racist Websites to Their Registrars and Hosting Providers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:04:31 PST 2017

All the times I read one of Donald's stupid racist messages, I want to
tattoo "Black Lives Matter" in one of my arms.  Or even better, in his
forehead!  >:(
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison