Twitter discloses national security letters (2015 and 2016)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jan 28 18:02:27 PST 2017

On 1/29/2017 11:41 AM, Razer wrote:
> Dulles/DC, JFK, OHare/Chicago, SFO, LAX, Logan/Boston, must be others
> ... but DO NOTE that Donald Trump wrote an Executive order to cause a
> Muslim Ban (Muslim ONLY... religion-based) from certain countries, all
> of whom we're bombing and none of which has been involved in any
> terrorist incident in the US in any known history, and HE NEVER EVEN RAN
> IT THOUGH OFFICIAL LEGAL CHANNELS!

A lot of high IQ westernized Muslims who come in through channels like
H1B visas for engineers have been inconvenienced.

Meanwhile, in flyover country, Obama has been dumping enormous numbers
of black male military age Muslims screaming for infidel blood and white
pussy on marginal electorates, to tip the vote Democratic.   From being
peaceful and rural, they have suddenly gone to having an enormous crime
problem, inner city levels of crime, and Rotherham levels of rape.

The ban has undoubtedly stopped enormous numbers of rapes of white women
already.