Fwd: UK Jobs And Collaboration: Local Data Lab + Curious Fact About White House Petitions

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 27 14:05:35 PST 2017

On 1/27/2017 11:41 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
 > I think it can be interesting for some of us.  In this era of
 > "alternative facts"

The media published a photo showing the space where the crowd
gathered to see the inauguration half empty.

Trump published an alternative photo of himself addressing a crowd
that was full up all the way to the Washington Monument.

 From which we may conclude that the media alternative fact was taken
before the full crowd had gathered and before Trump started addressing
the crowd.