Transferring data quickly via Tor

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:03:08 PST 2017

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 06:22:34 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Meow Warning:  - Onions and Garlic are poisonous to Cats;  OnionCat
> and GarliCat are poisonous to Juan!  #meowfeelings (=^‥^=)

	That must be the true scientific explanation =)

	No doubt a couple of Scientists from MIT and Harvard, honestly
	earning 200k per year are working on the onion-cat problem.

> (Yep, I'm 'feline' too exhausted to have another discussion with you,
> Juan.  Sorry, I prefer when you're happy.

	Nothing makes me happier than US military propaganda from
	rayzer or US military propaganda from mirimir =)

	Or the conspiracy theories of the True, Scientific,
	Anti-Conspiracy Philophers (state funded)

	This list is really a happy american place.