Transferring data quickly via Tor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:16:58 PST 2017

> Mirimir
> What I need is help understanding the privacy implications.

Perhaps increases odds of exposure to GPA analysis, or to enemy
owned nodes, by shuffling traffic over more circuits at once?
Those being maybe two big problems with todays darknets.
No fill traffic cover, no node trust metrics.
This is still pushing traffic blobs past GPA's over funky nodes, right?
So party on.

> Cool! I will try compiling in FreeBSD and installing in pfSense :)

This...
https://opnsense.org/
https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly/episodes/361

was recently mentioned here...
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-December/042797.html

for people who like to play with all those sensory things.