"Razer", the biggest / intensest fascist on the cypherpunks list

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jan 25 19:55:55 PST 2017

Razer, you are the most fascist "idiot" (I'd prefer to say worse things,
but I'm currently convinced you're just a marijuana fucked brain with
legs) on this list.

On the other hand, you've had very interesting contributions - also in
the area of historical protests/ punch ups etc.

So one might be forgiven for being somewhat conflicted about you.
Bong on I guess... like, duuuuuuuuude!

* Citation i
  Call to murder on the spot. Justification that "they don't debate your
  position", whilst of course Razer fails his own mass debate principle.
  Unfortunately there's no second option from hypocritical fascists like
  Razer, including no option to actually debate (see examples below).

   Subject: Re: Why Fascists Have No Right To Free Speech Whatsoever
      [was - Re: free speech 'marches on' as they say]
   On Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 06:06:46PM -0800, Razer wrote:
   > Because they don't debate your position.
   >
   > They threaten your life instead.
   >
   > They have no interest in your position. You have no rights.
   >
   > Kill them when you find them.
   >
   > They are the human societal cancer they accuse others of being.
   >
   > It's always 'those other people'. Then one day you're 'those other
   > people'.
   >
   > Rr

* Citation 0
  Razer supports murder of those whose political ideology disagrees
  with his own (in this case, what he terms "fascists") - see last
  sentence in the quoted email:

   Subject: #RichardSpencerPunchingBag [Was: Re: The (Western) Empire:
      free speech, holocaust denial, jail in 14 countries]
   On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 04:52:11PM -0800, Razer wrote:
   > On 01/23/2017 12:15 PM, John Newman wrote:
   >
   > > The onus is not on Razer to disprove your ahistorical nonsense. I
   > > didn't mention the curious fact about the jewish finns and the
   > > nazis to bolster your bullshit.
   > >
   > > Have a horrible fucking day :)
   > >

   > > John
   > >

   > Wouldn't have even seen this but you responded to 'it'.
   >
   > It isn't worth the response except to say the Hashtags
   > #RIchardSpencer and #RichardSpencerPunchingBag are being suppressed
   > by Twitter and FB because either A> They'd overtake #JustinBieber,
   > B> some safe space neonazis and their liberal friends complained it
   > would promote violence.
   > I can tell by the failure of 'dropdown recommendations'. to
   > materialize.  Even on the name.
   >
   > I want to point out that all the liberals tsk tsked Richard Spencer
   > being used as Punching Bag but the crickets chirped in their good
   > german brains when a union organizer in Seattle got shot by one of
   > those scumbuckets while trying to deescalate a fight... I KNOW
   > which side liberals are on, and they're perhaps even an easier kill
   > than neonazis, but I digress...
   >
   > I also want to point out it's NOT just a fine old American
   > Tradition to kill fascists...

* Citation 1
  "Razer" celebrates the public beating and later murder of a man so
  convicted of his beliefs that he speaks publicly about those beliefs,
  and starts a political party in support of those beliefs: